Monday, June 30, 2008

Tomorrow is July 1...

...Which means that July 4 is coming really, really quickly. It's sort of snuck up on me. I went to the Fourth of July page of Toddler Celebrations to get some ideas of stuff for Landon and I to do this week. I know; it's my own site, so you'd think that I could have come up with activities on my own, but sometimes you just need a little refresher.

I printed a patriotic coloring sheet from PapaJan, which Landon worked on this evening. I also requested a few Fourth of July books from the library, but at this point, I'm not sure that they'll actually be here on time. I don't know how we're going to spend the holiday. We were supposed to travel out of town, but I'm not sure that that is going to happen now. Maybe we'll check out the Fourth of July parade instead.

No comments: