Saturday, July 12, 2008

Basketball Pool

I wanted to get out of the house tonight, so we went out to dinner and did some shopping. Landon's inflatable pool from last year has sprung a few leaks. I put one patch on it yesterday, but it's still leaky. So tonight we went to Toys R Us and got a Step 2 Basketball Pool. It's pretty much a regular inflatable pool, but it has a basketball hoop on one end. I'm so excited about it, and so is Landon. He kept talking about it on the drive home, but it will have to wait for tomorrow to try it out, as it was dark and rainy when we got home, plus it was time for bed. I can't find any pictures of one online, but I'll be sure to post pictures when we get a chance to try it out. Here's hoping for good weather tomorrow, so we can set it up and PLAY!

No comments: