Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween Cookies



Tony and I made these cookies last week with Halloween-colored peanut butter M&Ms. The recipe can be found here on the blog Prudence Pennywise. I stumbled upon the recipe while looking for an M&M cookie recipe that only required one egg. I was a little wary of the fact that they use whole wheat flour, but we tried them anyway, and they're really good. And since they're whole grain, you can feel a little less guilty about giving your toddler cookies--but you might find you're not too willing to share! Enjoy the cookies!

(Please note that it's up to you to decide whether your toddler is old enough to eat M&Ms, as they do present a choking hazard.)

1 comment:

Mama to little lions said...

Those look good!
I know what I'll be making this week!!